With the museum closed to visitors the Erasmice have been looking after the house. Can you draw a picture of the Erasmice in the house?
Send your drawing to email@example.com with the title ERASMICE for the chance to a selection of children’s science books.
- the closing date is 30 June 2020
- all entries should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ERASMICE or by post to Erasmus Darwin House, Beacon Street, Lichfield. WS13 7AD including the contact details for the parent/guardian.
- entries should include the age of the child and their first name in the email or on the reverse of the drawing.
- the winner will be chosen by the Chairman of Erasmus Darwin House.
- If the museum is still closed in July the prize will be sent by post (UK entries only) or presented to the winner when we reopen.
- all entries will be on display in the museum/facebook once we reopen although no details of the entrant will be given, with the exception of the first name and age.