We look forward to welcoming visitors back to Erasmus Darwin House.
To ensure that we can reopen the museum whilst protecting our visitors, staff and volunteers we are introducing a temporary ticketing system. As an independent, self funded museum we have also made the difficult decision to introduce a temporary admission charge, to help ensure the financial sustainability of Erasmus Darwin House.
- Each booking is for a minimum or 2 or maximum of 6 people from one household or bubble.
- Your household will have exclusive access to the museum for 1 hour. (There will be a member of our team on the reception desk.)
- We would recommend that you download a copy of our edh welcome leaflet before your visit. We have also made available our audio guide, which can be downloaded to you mobile phone for your use in the museum during your visit. We can also provide our wifi code for you to listen to the guide directly from our website on your mobile phone. A written version is also available – please contact us for details.
- Please arrive promptly for your booking. Any late arrival may result in a reduced visit to the museum.
- We request that you do not visit us if you or anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please wear a face covering whilst you are in the museum.
- We are supporting the UK Track and Trace Service and will keep visitor information securely for 21 days from the date of your visit.
- Initially the museum will open Thursday – Sunday. Admittance is strictly by pre booked ticket only.
- For more information or to book tickets please call the office on 01543 306260 (Tue-Fri) or email email@example.com.
Exclusive access for 1 hour Adults – £5 pp Children over 3 years £3pp Children under 3 – free
Guided tour for 1 hour Adults £6pp Children over 3 years – £4pp Children under 3 – free
Minimum of 2 adults
Maximum of 6 people in total including children
Access to the garden is free